Section A: Information collected and how it is used
What we collect if you browse our corporate website:
If you browse, read pages, or download information from our corporate website, we will gather and store certain limited information about your visit. You should know that this information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain name used. The IP address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your internet service or directly to your computer. We use the IP address to direct internet traffic to you. This address can be translated to determine the domain name of your service provider (e.g., abc-company.com, xyz-school.edu, and so on).
- The type of browser and operating system you used
- The date and time you visited this site
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site
- The website you visited prior to coming to this site
The information we automatically collect or store is used by us only for the purpose of improving the content of our web services and to help us understand how people are using our services so that we may continually improve the performance, suitability and usefulness of our websites to you.
Section B: Cookies
We use these cookies to monitor the services we provide via our website and to make improvements to the website as a whole. The cookies we use on this website are Google Analytics. You can find out more about cookies by visiting allaboutcookies.org.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
How to control and delete cookies
Please note that certain features of our website may not work quite as well as we would like, or as well as you would expect, if cookies are disabled.
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser prompt you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.